High Quality Living Environment
Home > Investment Information > Investment-Based Management Environment > High Quality Living Environment
Since in Jeollanamdo, there are abundant tourism resources such as 9 national and provincial parks including Jiri Mountain, Dadohae Marine, Naejang Mountain, etc, famous hot springs, beaches, etc, and diverse local festivals are held every year, many foreign tourists are visiting
- National Park: 5 (Jiri Mountain, Wolchul Mountain, Naejang Mountain, Dadohae Marine, Hanryeo Marine)
- Provincial Park: 4 (Cheongwan Mountain, Duryun Mountain, Jogye Mountain, Palyoung Mountain)
- Tourism and Festival
- Hold the diverse local festival such as Namdo Food Festival, Gangjin Celadon Festival, Muan Lotus Festival, Jindo Sea-Parting Festival, etc.
Culture and Arts
As a home of flourishing the splendid Namdo culture (calligraphy, Southern painting, pottery, tea, food culture, etc) from the remote era, our province inherits the traditions of cultural heritage representing Korea and has world-class cultural heritages such as dinosaur fossil sites in Yeosu, Haenam, Boseong, dolmen in Hwasun, etc.
- Cultural Property: 1001 (state-designated cultural property: 310, local cultural property: 691)
- Historic site: Goryo Celadon Klin site, Wando Gen. Jang Bo-Go historical site, Gen. Lee Sun-Sin's historical site
- UNESCO World Heritage: Hwasun Dolmen