- 컨텐츠 바로가기 영역
- 주메뉴 바로가기
- 본문으로 바로가기
Development Coordination Chart
Landscape Plan Direction of GFEZ
- Preservation and Utilization of Natural View
- Waterscape like Gwangyang Bay will be utilized as an element having not only logistics function as port but also scenic attraction since it is an important landscape element of free economic zone of Gwangyang Bay Area.
- By minimizing development of hills around Gwangyang Bay, its intact natural environment will be preserved and creation of eco-friendly green urban landscape will be pursued.
- Creation of Comfortable and Beautiful City and Artificial Landscape
- A harmonious landscape where park, green belt, architectural buildings and roads are integrated is required in urban living space.
- In order to create comfortable residing environment, high-rise housing is required to be reduced preferably and development based on high-class low-rise housing is required to be induced.
- By securing plenty of diversified open space in down town, an eco-friendly landscape for urban and cultural activities is required to be induced.
- Provision of Guideline for Effective Regulation on Landscape
- Landscape is required to be planned so that view corridor for sea outlook could be secured from major view points.
- In order to ensure street landscape, installation of disordered facilities along the road corridor is required to be restricted.
- Scope of height restriction plan for preserving coastal lanscape is required to be established.
Landscape Plan System of GFEZ
- Outlook-type landscape element: View Point, View corridor, Skyline
- Nature-type Landscape element: Green Network, Blue Network
- Culture-type Landscape element: Culture Program
- Urban Landscape element: Architectural building landscape, Street landscape
- Other Landscape element: Color landscape, Nighttime landscape
Landscape Status Map of GFEZ